This “chapter” of the website is designed to especially promote knowledge of and work in the phenomenological tendencies in disciplines other than philosophy. Currently, such bibliographies are being prepared for nursing and psychiatry. (Please contact us if you have lists on these or other non-philosophical disciplines.) At present, however, and to prime the pump, so to speak, we have the following specialized bibliographies to share. Some of these are, of course, links to bibliographies on other sites.
- Bibliography of Alfred Schutz: Secondary Sources.
- Bibliography of Gene Gendlin, by Frans Depestele.
- Bibliography of the Noema, by Mano Daniel.
- Bibliography of Simone de Beauvoir: Primary Sources, by Theodore Toadvine.
- Bibliography of Simone de Beauvoir: Secondary Sources, by Theodore Toadvine.
- Bibliography of Edmund Husserl, Primary Sources.
- Bibliography of Roman Ingarden, Primary Sources.